Members are groups and individuals in the City of Ottawa who pursue a wide range of heritage objectives through their work with museums, archives, heritage buildings, cultural landscapes, local history, ethnic and cultural activities, archaeology, genealogy, cemeteries and collections.
- FREE member profile with gallery, website link and map location on the Council’s website
- FREE submissions and online links for your heritage events, exhibits and activities via our e-newsletter, The HerAulde, and online calendar of events
- FREE exhibition table at the Council’s annual event: Heritage Day
- Opportunities for your staff and volunteers to participate in exclusive workshops and training sessions
- Hosting, guidance and support for digital heritage projects on a refurbished Ottawagraphy.ca
- Online and print resources
- One-on-one guidance and referrals
- Invitations to attend the Annual General Meeting, Gathering of Council and Holiday Heritage Social
- Opportunity to sit on the the Council’s Board of Directors
- United voice and strategies for Ottawa’s Heritage community
Note: The Council offers memberships to organizations and individuals who are interested and invested in the heritage and cultural sectors. All individuals and groups are screened for appropriate fit with our membership’s code of conduct.