CHOO|COPO welcomes the valued support of dedicated volunteers. Without you, we couldn’t fulfill our mandate to advance Ottawa’s rich heritage offerings.
Volunteers with CHOO|COPO will:
- Help organize, promote and stage events like Bytown Days (Colonel By Day), Heritage Day, and special programs and projects
- Hone and learn new skills like volunteer management, event planning, customer services, and community engagement
- Meet the public and connect with other volunteers
- Secure references
- Complete community/school volunteer services hours
- Enjoy appreciation events and sponsor gifts items
- Have fun!
- Want to return year after year!
Past volunteer experiences include: Children activity assistant, Exhibitor assistant, Floater, , Welcome/Info Booth attendants, site mangers, , survey administrators, volunteer coordinators, translators, costumed characters, photographers, web designers, graphic designers, food & beverage servers, logistics, stage supervisors, and much more!
For more information contact us at email@example.com or 613-562-0405